Monday, May 5, 2014

Georgia On My Mind

As soon as you fly into Georgia all you notice is the TREES! Everywhere. I love it. It is SO different than Utah. I guess that's why it rains all the time, but the humidity= no lotion every 5 sec! It's great. 
About 10 min away from us is the Columbia county Library. Behind the library is a beautiful park with a splash pad, playground, picnic tables and BBQ's, this beautiful lake walk, and a farmers market every Thursday. Since I read now.. not really.. I went to go check out a book and saw a bunch of tents set up. It was the Thursday farmers market! I loose track of days out here. 
I decided to walk around. So many fresh fruits and vege's from local farmers, stained glass, tomato plants, & treats for sale. 





__________________________________

Savannah Rapids River Walk

I love Sunday walks, bike rides, just being outside really. The Savannah River is about 15 min away from our house and it is SO pretty! There are kayaks to rent, tubes, bikes, and a long trail that goes around the river. For those that know me, I have a problem smelling. haha It comes and goes, but now my pregnancy nose is here and I can smell everything! I love the smells that are around the river. So fresh and outdoorsy. 
It was so nice to go on a Sunday walk with Cam & Shawn yesterday. 
The best day of the week.

















No comments:

Post a Comment