Tuesday, May 20, 2014

This week..

Where to begin with this last week! A lot of fun, interesting, and blah!
A lot of girls from the ward came over with all their kids to swim! 
 We had pizza, fruit, and drinks and a fun time. 
These girls have taken me in and made me feel like we have been friends forever. I love our get togethers and the new fun adventures we go on!


Georgia storms are awesome.
Last week we had a couple rainy days and I LOVE the storms here. Thunder and lightening, and RAIN! Sucks for the boys.. but I like watching it from my window :)


I started new reads for this week! I don't know if they are getting me more prepared, or more nervous! 2 babies = A LOT! Being away from home and not being able to prepare anything, buy baby things, or do anything is really hard. Because I am organized. I prepare like months in advance. Especially being a first time mom, I feel like everything is going to come so fast and that I won't have anything ready. But putting my freaking out aside - I am going to TRY to get as much as I can done. Surely, and slowly.


We had a fun trip to the ER on Saturday night.
My cousin Corey called us Saturday night saying he had this really itchy rash all over his body, and it was just getting worse. Of course the Urgent Care was closed. So we headed to the ER. Every seat was taken, and I knew we were in for a long night. 
Corey is allergic to every food, grass, plant, basically EVERYTHING.
But breaking out on his skin was something new. So of course, we stayed and tried to get it taken care of. After taking 2 hours to get "registered" at the hospital they pulled us back. 
People with chest pain = I will help you first, and get you taken care of and out of here in an hour.
People with a rash = You have to wait here till 5 am cuz you don't have chest pain. 
The Dr. peeked his head in for maybe 1 min and said he needed an IV with things to make the swelling reaction go down. IV= maybe 30 min, pull out, and leave? Nope. After waiting 2 more hours to get discharged, we left the ER at 5 AM. 
Wow. I'm tired. Long day. (After helping a friend with her puking child in the car after seeing the Lego movie -- thats another story).


And then I had the flu! Yay! What a week. So glad it was a 24 hour dumb bug, so today is laundry and cleaning. Getting ready for Courtney to come tomorrow!! Can't wait. 
___________________________________________

Can't believe I am already 18 weeks. 
We were suppose to find out the genders yesterday, BUT thanks to the lovely bug, we moved our appt to Thursday. 
I feel like by now I should be huge.. Right? Twins? 2 babies? 
We can't wait to find out what these babes are! 


No comments:

Post a Comment