Friday, May 2, 2014

2+2=4!

Surprise!!
Cam and I can NOT wait for our Twin babes to join our family in September. 
Right now I am 16 weeks, and due October 16 but with twins they will take me about 4 weeks earlier.
We THINK we know what 1 of the babes is. 
My high risk Dr said she was 99% sure. But until we know for SURE we are keeping that a secret! 
I have been feeling great. This really has been such an easy pregnancy (not that I have anything to compare to!) But I have felt great the whole time, which i feel SO blessed about.

_______________________________________________

In other news and updating from forever ago..
We are living in Augusta Georgia for the summer! Cam and I always played with the idea of doing summer sales. He had done it before and didn't love it, but didn't hate it. My cousin has been the manager of a Vivint team for a couple years so every year that came around he always teased us about coming! 
Every year just didn't feel right, but after praying and feeling great about our decision for this summer, we packed up our house, put everything in storage and brought our 3 suitcases to live for 4 months. 
After we had made our final decision, we found out we were pregnant and due in October. Things really fell into place perfectly. Then finding out we were having TWINS and due 4 weeks early - now September, everything really was working out great timing wise.
We have been here in Augusta for a couple weeks now. We are slowly getting use to it. Since Cam is gone all day and i'm the ONLY girl here. Yes. Only girl. I have been keeping busy being the Office Manager, taking naps, reading (I don't read, but hey! I'm a new Pines Augusta library card holder), checking out the stores & restaurants around here, and hanging out at our pool. We were lucky and were able to move into some brand new gated condos that were just finished that have an awesome pool, BBQ pits and nice clubhouse. 
I was determined to make a new friend when we moved here! I knew LDS wards were different outside of Utah, but didn't realize how different until our first Sunday. So many people introducing themselves, including us in various activities and lunch/dinner dates with the sister missionaries.
I have loved it. 
Since I go on a lone adventure everyday, I started taking my camera along with me because seriously, everywhere I drive I stop and think, "Oh my gosh! This is so pretty! This would be the coolest picture!" It is SO GREEN here! The humidity and trees remind me of being in West Virginia and next to a beach. There are so many cool and beautiful things about this place. 
Since I have taken a little break on headbands while I am out here, I decided to make this our family blog again. I will probably post a lot of scenery pics - sorry! And won't bore you with too many selfies of pregnancy or lone lunch dates!




Thought I join in on the Pregnancy Questionnaires every once in a while ~

-How far along: 16 weeks

-Total Weight gain: Maybe 1 lb? I know! I don't know how.. I eat a lot. I have to start drinking Ensures.. yuck.

-Sleep: I sleep great! We downsized from a King to a Queen for the summer so that is taking some getting use to! Just started putting a pillow between my legs. 

-Movements: I feel my belly twitch random times. At all our ultrasounds they are always moving like crazy, so pretty sure It's our babes!

-Food Cravings: Hamburgers, fries, and bacon!!!!! But really. Why don't they have In n' Out in the East? The second I get home I'm in that drive through! Also treats. Like ice-cream. I am a really bad example of what you should eat!

-Anything make you queasy or sick?: Nope! 

-Have you started to show? Yes.. You could tell pretty early since these 2 are growing so fast!

-Looking forward to: I look forward to 9 pm when Cam comes home everyday. But I'm excited for the weather to stay warm for awhile to be at the pool. 




No comments:

Post a Comment